- Door Guards are designed to protect walls from being damaged by swinging doors. An integrated rubber stopper acts as a shock absorber, preventing the door from hitting the steel frame. Ideal for commercial and industrial sites, they are suitable for internal and external use and can be installed either individually or in pairs.
- Extremely durable, Door Stops are manufactured from Stainless steel and available with flange plates to bolt down or extended legs to cast into concrete.
- To maximise visibility, infill plates can be added to the Door Stop (solid steel plate as standard, other materials are available upon request).
- The rubber stopper can be positioned in one of six places.
- Main construction of mild steel tube.
- Rubber stopper prevents damage to doors.
- Available ragged for casting or flanged for bolting down
- 1100mm above ground
- 800mm wide
- 48mm diameter tube
- 3mm wall thickness (galvanised)
- 2mm wall thickness (stainless)
- 300mm below ground (ragged only)
- Galvanising is standard, colour coated and stainless steel options available.
- For colour coated finishes, RAL or BS numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Rubber stopper can be fitted on left or right side of door stop.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.